Price:$35.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
- Amazon Sales Rank: #792 in Jewelry
- Color: blue
- Brand: Kenneth Cole New York
- Model: K02780-B03
- Imitation rhodium plated
- Imitation rhodium circle linked stretch chain with multi navy and silver faceted stones
- Made in China
The Kenneth Cole New York Story
In 1982, Kenneth Cole wanted to start a company. He had an idea, a plan and a line of women’s footwear. What he didn’t have were the resources to get the product in front of potential customers, but he was creative, determined and ingenious.
He borrowed a truck, loaded it up with samples and parked across the street from the New York Hilton, where all of the big shoe companies were showing their wares. But there was one problem; he needed a permit to park the truck. At the time, only a film company could receive a permit to park a truck in midtown Manhattan.
Undaunted, Kenneth promptly changed the name of his company to Kenneth Cole Productions and applied for a permit to shoot a film entitled, “The Birth of a Shoe Company.”
Three and a half days and 40,000 pairs of shoes later, Kenneth Cole Productions was off and running. Soon, the brand began to expand from its footwear roots, introducing apparel and accessories for modern men and women who wanted a part of the metropolitan dream.
As the business became more successful, Kenneth knew that he could provide the best brand experience in his own retail stores. It wasn’t long before the rest of the world wanted a piece of the action. Today, Kenneth is available in more than 70 countries worldwide.
As the brand’s experience grew, so did its voice. Kenneth knew that his savvy, stylish customers had a lot on their minds. He added provocative messages to the Company’s advertising and he made people things
He was, from the beginning, confident, clever, cool.
KENNETH COLE IS…
- an American designer, businessman, parent, humanitarian and social activist.
- a charismatic visionary who believes that business and philanthropy are interdependent.
- Inspired by his passion to make a different and prove thought.
- A celebrated designer who knows we can all look good by doing good.
- Committed to pushing the boundaries of convention.
- Driven by a relentless dedication to succeed
IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS.
- Socially Conscious.Thought-Provoking.Engaged