Are you ready for Thailand’s first mid-year international jewelry fair? Get a rare opportunity to meet sellers and manufacturers from Thailand and beyond, enjoy zero import duty and experience the latest innovations, all under one roof! The Thailand Gem and Jewelry Trader’s Association, with its extensive track record in holding world-class jewelry fairs will host the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair this coming June 15-18 in Bangkok, and here is why this event is not to be missed…
1. Zero import duty for all jewelry and zero VAT (Value-Added Tax) for rough stones. Trade your products at the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair while enjoying tax incentives.
2. Get the first look at high-quality, carefully crafted gold, silver, gemstones, diamonds and designer jewelry at reasonable prices.
3. Networking opportunities with buyers, sellers, manufacturers and those in the gems and jewelry industry in ASEAN and India, China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia who will be participating in the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair.
4. Experience the destination of jewelry shopping with our special zone “4 Jewelry Districts” where the streets of gold, silver, diamond and gemstones are brought to the fair in a spectacular fashion.
5. Explore innovation from our partner institutions and companies exhibiting the latest trend and technology in the gems and jewelry industry.
With great support from Thai government agencies, overseas and domestic associations and our long-time exhibitors, the Thailand Gems & Jewelry Fair 2017 will open a new chapter to gems and jewelry exhibition in Thailand. See you in June!